Monday, 9 November 2009
Evidence to the Work and Pensions Committee on DWP use of 0800 and 0845 numbers
This clip is to accompany my release - Rip-off Telephone Numbers - The Department of Work and Pensions starts to get a grip
Yahoo Media Player Instructions
Listening to sound clips
(For a full catalogue of radio and other sound items, visit Radio / Sound Player)
Links to sound clips in blog postings will appear with a play/pause button alongside them in the text.
Click on the button to hear the item.
The player controls will appear at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Explore the options and features.
Help with entering comments
• All comments are subject to moderation
• Anonymous comments are unlikely to be published
• If no "id", use the Name/URL option - the URL is optional
• A contact email address (entered with the name) will enable private dialogueProceed
Blog Archive by Date
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (49)
- ► 2010 (51)
- Rip Off Britain - update
- BBC1 Daytime TV highlights revenue sharing Telepho...
- New Premium rate telephone number for London Trave...
- The Department of Health confirms that NHS "access...
- Rip- off Telephone Numbers - The Department of Wor...
- Evidence to the Work and Pensions Committee on DWP...
- Ban on use of expensive GP telephone numbers will ...
- Ofcom's trickery is extended
- ▼ November (8)